Welcome to EDRACI, the Electrochemistry Division of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute.
The Division exists to promote the study, research, and application of electrochemistry, especially within Australia. The Division has a Chair, Secretary and Treasurer, who are part of the elected committee.
Activities of the Division include:
- organization of meetings, symposia, postgraduate student schools, and local workshops
- sponsoring awards to recognise achievement in Australian and international electrochemistry
- disseminating information of interest to electrochemists via this website
- an email list to provide rapid announcements to the electrochemical community
- other initiatives that promote electrochemistry.
The last meeting of the Division was in Adelaide at the
- RACI National Congress, 7-12 December 2014.
*** NEW ***
- Applicants sought for Australia/UK (PhD) student exchange initiative. Deadline 1 November 2015.