Welcome to EDRACI, the Electrochemistry Division of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute.
The Division exists to promote the study, research, and application of electrochemistry, especially within Australia. The Division has a Chair, Secretary and Treasurer, who are part of the elected committee.
Activities of the Division include:
- organization of meetings, symposia, postgraduate student schools, and local workshops
- sponsoring awards to recognise achievement in Australian and international electrochemistry
- disseminating information of interest to electrochemists via this website
- an email list to provide rapid announcements to the electrochemical community
- other initiatives that promote electrochemistry.
The next meeting of the Division will be:
- 19th Australian/New Zealand Electrochemistry Symposium (19ANZES), 26 November 2013, Clayton, Melbourne. Further details to be announced. Confirmed keynote speakers are Prof. David Williams from the University of Auckland, New Zealand and Prof. Julie Macpherson from the University of Warwick, UK. This meeting will be preceded by:
- The Future of Australian Electrochemistry on 25 November. This is an ISE-sponsored student-focused meeting.