The C4D Amp is a high sensitivity capacitively-coupled contactless conductivity detector (C4D) for capillary electrophoresis, microchip electrophoresis, ion chromatograph/HPLC and flow injection analysis.
The unit should be used together with the C4D headstage suitable for your application.
- Non-invasive characterization of stationary phases in capillary flow systems using scanning capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection (sC4D). Damian Connolly, Patrick Floris, Brett Paull, and Pavel N. Nesterenko. Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 29, 870-884, 2010.
- Flow injection determination of free fatty acids invegetable oils using capacitively coupled contactless
conductivity detection. Ahmad Makahleh, and Bahruddin Saad. Analytica Chimica Acta, in Press.
- AC excitation: 100 - 1000 kHz @ 1 - 50 V (peak to peak)
- Range settings: 1 V - 100 ÁV
- Resolution: 16 bits (Chart software), up to 24 bits (PowerChrom software)
- Zero offset: 1V
EA120_C4D_Amp (260 KB PDF)
Screencasts (web movies of setting up software & equipment)