ER280 PowerChrom 280 Chromatographic Data Recording System
- Collect, display and analyse chromatography data
- Upgrade your GC, HPLC or IC
- Two channels with up to 24 bit resolution
- Control autosamplers and fraction collectors
The PowerChrom 280 system is used for the collection, display and analysis of chromatographic data.
PowerChrom 280 System comprises PowerChrom software and a PowerChrom 280 hardware unit. Runs on Windows 10, XP, Vista and 7 computers. Signals are collected from one or two detectors at up to 24 bit resolution
Update Your Chromatograph
PowerChrom is the ideal data acquisition system for upgrading your GC or HPLC. Replace paper recorders, integrators, DOS- and early Windows-based systems, and work with the latest generation of computing technology. Autosamplers and fraction collectors can be triggered with contact closure or TTL signals. Multi-run experiments are controlled via sequence documents.
You can export raw chromatograms (as graphics or tabular data), peak reports, and method and sequence tables, to other graphing software, word processors, and spreadsheets.
Manual Peak Editing
For difficult peaks, when adjusting automatic thresholds becomes time consuming, just use manual peak editing to add, delete, skim or otherwise directly edit a peak - just point and click!
- Shimadzu GCs and HPLCs with PowerChrom
- HP5890 GC with PowerChrom
- Waters HPLC with PowerChrom
- Ion Chromatographs with PowerChrom
- Running Multiple Recording Units with PowerChrom
- Oral administration of glycine increases extracellular serotonin but not dopamine in the prefrontal cortex of rats. Makoto Bannai, Nobuhiro Kawai, Kenji Nagao, Sayako Nakano, Daisuke Matsuzawa, Eiji Shimizu. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 65, 142–149, 2011.
- Protective Role of rAAV-NDI1, Serotype 5, in an Acute MPTP Mouse Parkinson's Model. Jennifer Barber-Singh, Byoung Boo Seo, Akemi Matsuno-Yagi, and Takao Yag. Parkinsons Disease, 2011; 2011: 438370.
- Hollow fiber liquid-phase microextraction for the determination of trace amounts of rosiglitazone (anti-diabetic drug) in biological fluids using capillary electrophoresis and high performance liquid chromatographic methods. Khaldun M. Al Azzam, Ahmad Makahleah, Bahruddin Saad, and Sharif M. Manso. Journal of Chromatography A, 1217, 3654-3659, 2010.
- Behavioral Response and Transmitter Release During Atonia Elicited by Medial Medullary Stimulation
- Yuan-Yang Lai, Tohru Kodama, Elizabeth Schenkel, and Jerome M. Siegel. Journal of Neurophysiology, 104, 2024-2033, 2010.
- Effects of Ethanol on Extracellular Levels of Adenosine in the Basal Forebrain: An In Vivo Microdialysis Study in Freely Behaving Rats. Rishi Sharma, Samuel C. Engemann, Pradeep Sahota, Mahesh M. Thakkar. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 34, 813–818, 2010.
- Lipocalin based biosensors for low mass hydrophobic analytes; development of a novel SAM for polyhistidine tagged proteins. M.A. Rodgers, J.B.C. Findlay, and P.A. Millner. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 150, 12-18, 2010.
- Lower emission plant using processed low-rank coals. G. Domazetisa, P. Barilla, and B.D. James. Fuel Processing Technology, 91, 255-265, 2010.
- Determination of triazine herbicides using membrane-protected carbon nanotubes solid phase membrane tip extraction prior to micro-liquid chromatography. H.H. See, M. Marsin Sanagi , Wan Aini Wan Ibrahim, and A.A. Naim. Journal of Chromatography A, 1217, 1767-1772, 2010.
- Deleterious effects in mice of fish-associated methylmercury contained in a diet mimicking the Western populations' average fish consumption. Jean-Paul Bourdineaud, Masatake Fujimura, Muriel Laclau, Masumi Sawada, and Akira Yasutak. Environment International, 37, 303-313, 2011.
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki
ER280_PowerChrom_280_system (420 KB PDF)
Screencast Training Videos (web movies of setting up software & equipment)