ER832 CellStatz Microbial Growth Analyser
- Based on Capacitively-Coupled Contactless Conductivity Detection (C4D) technology.
- Designed for using NORELL™ Standard Series™ NMR Tubes, 5 mm OD, 1.8-2.2 mL.
- Designed for small conductivity change detection with high resolution.
- Real-time conductivity monitoring using CellStatz™ software for up to 32 channels.
ER832 provides a reliable method to obtain cell population data from a sample. This parameter is important in a number of areas in both industry and research.
The ER832 uses an electrical technique that can be used with samples that are difficult to process with optical methods and is fast and simple to perform.
The cost of tests is low as no special reagents are required and results are stable and consistent due to the temperature controlled measurement chamber and lack of contact with the sample being measured.
- Medicine - such as the development of antimicrobial agents and antibiotic susceptibility testing in complex biological substrates
- Clinical - such as rapid detection of bacteremia, physiological characteristics of pathogenic bacteria analysis, flow modulation
- Food - such as fermentation conditions optimization, fermentation process monitoring, rapid colony count detection and the development of new material
- Environment - such as the toxicological effects of nanomaterials, antibiotics and microplastics on environmental microorganisms
- Industry - such as development of selective MEDIA, study of corrosion resistance in construction projects and waste degradation
Life - such as microbial related theory and engineering technology research, genetic engineering
Tests - such as biological measurements of vitamins, amino acids, antibiotics, disinfectant and toxins
Ecology - such as research on water treatment, biofilm and activated sludge treatment processes
Agriculture - such as rapid detection of pathogenic vibrio in aquaculture water, research and development of microecological agents
- Quantification of Escherichia coli Growth Dynamics including Growth Kinetics, Growth Rate, and Acceleration
- Method for Counting the Total Number of Colonies in Ice Cream
- Rapid Determination Method for Total Colony Count of Pathogenic Vibrio in Clams
- Rapid Determination Method for Total Number of Pathogenic Vibrio Volonies in Shrimp Aquaculture Water
- Power: 220V/250V AC. Cable supplied
- Computer connection: USB, Type B socket. Cable supplied
- Input linear range 1: 0 to 20.000 mS/cm
- Input linear range 2: 0 to 60.000 mS/cm
- Calibration: Single or Double point (with CellStatz™ software or Tera-term software)
- Up to 125 mV per mS/cm conductivity change
Multi-channel Data Analysis via CellStatz™
- Normalisation and Calibration
- Reference and Offset
- 1st order and 2nd order derivative
- Smoothing and Curve fitting (Polynomial, Gaussian and Gompertz)
- Range:10 to 60 ℃, accuracy +/-0.5 ℃
Applicable cell population
- All uniformly or non-uniformly distributed bacteria, fungi, mircoalgae and viruses that can cause changes in dielectric conductivity (> 0.5 mS/cm) during growth