Welcome to EDRACI, the Electrochemistry Division of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute.
The Division exists to promote the study, research, and application of electrochemistry, especially within Australia. The Division has a Chair, Secretary and Treasurer, who are part of the elected committee.
Activities of the Division include:
- organization of meetings, symposia, postgraduate student schools, and local workshops
- sponsoring awards to recognise achievement in Australian and international electrochemistry
- disseminating information of interest to electrochemists via this website
- an email list to provide rapid announcements to the electrochemical community
- other initiatives that promote electrochemistry.
- The last meeting of the Division was at the RACI National Centenary Congress, 23-28 July, 2017 in Melbourne. The Breyer Medal was awarded to Professor Phil Bartlett of Southampton University, the Stokes Medal to Professor Huijun Zhao of Griffith University, and the Bond Medal to Dr Simone Ciampi of Curtin University.
- The next meeting meeting of the Division is planned for QUT in Brisbane in 2018, details not yet available.