Welcome to EDRACI, the Electrochemistry Division of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute.
The Division exists to promote the study, research, and application of electrochemistry, especially within Australia. The Division has a Chair, Secretary and Treasurer, who are part of the elected committee.
Activities of the Division include:
- organization of meetings, symposia, postgraduate student schools, and local workshops
- sponsoring awards to recognise achievement in Australian and international electrochemistry
- disseminating information of interest to electrochemists via this website
- an email list to provide rapid announcements to the electrochemical community
- other initiatives that promote electrochemistry.
- The next meeting of the Division will be at the RACI National Centenary Congress, 23-28 July, 2017 in Melbourne. The Breyer Medal will be awarded to Professor Phil Bartlett of Southampton University, the Stokes Medal to Professor Huijun Zhao of Griffith University, and the Bond Medal to Dr Simone Ciampi also of Curtin University.
- The last meeting of the Division was the 20th Australian/New Zealand Electrochemistry Symposium (20ANZES) and ISE Satellite Student Regional Symposium on Electrochemistry, Sunday 17th April 2016 at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Held in conjunction with the New Zealand Institute of Chemistry and the ISE.