The next meeting of the Division will be held at QUT in Brisbane during the second half of 2018. Further details to be provided in due course.
Previous meetings of the Division have been at:
- The RACI National Centenary Congress, 23-28 July, 2017 in Melbourne. The Breyer Medal was awarded to Professor Phil Bartlett of Southampton University, the Stokes Medal to Professor Huijun Zhao of Griffith University, and the Bond Medal to Dr Simone Ciampi of Curtin University.
- 20th Australian/New Zealand Electrochemistry Symposium (20ANZES) and ISE Satellite Student Regional Symposium on Electrochemistry, held 17th April 2016, at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Held in conjunction with the New Zealand Institute of Chemistry, and the International Society for Electrochemistry. Download flyer here. The A.M. Bond Medal for excellence by a young researcher was awarded to Dr Leigh Aldous (then at UNSW, now at Kings College London). Keynote Speakers were Prof. Ulrich Stimming (Newcastle University, UK) and Prof. Richard McCreery (University of Alberta, Canada). You can download the program and abstracts. This meeting was followed by the 19th Topical Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry (Electrochemistry at Modified Surfaces).
- The RACI National Congress, 7-12 December 2014 in Adelaide. The Breyer Medal was awarded to Prof Christian Amatore. and the Stokes Medal to Prof Allison Downard.
- 19th Australian/New Zealand Electrochemistry Symposium (19ANZES), 26 November 2013, Ian Wark Lecture Theatre, CSIRO Central Precinct, Clayton, Melbourne. Keynote speakers were Prof. David Williams from the University of Auckland, New Zealand and Prof. Julie Macpherson from the University of Warwick, UK. The 2013 A.M. Bond medal for excellence by a young researcher was awarded to Dr Debbie Silvester of Curtin University. Download oral presentations here and poster presentations here. This meeting was preceded by The Future of Australian Electrochemistry on 25 November 2013. This was an ISE-sponsored student-focused meeting.
- 18th Australian Electrochemistry Symposium held at Curtin University, Bentley Campus, Perth, Western Australia held on Sunday 15th April 2012. The symposium featured three award winning lectures by the 2012 recipients of the Electrochemistry Division’s Bryer, Stokes, and Bond medals. Download the proceedings here. The meeting was held back-to-back with the 10th International Society of Electrodchemistry (ISE) Spring Meeting, April 16-19. The theme of the meeting was "New approaches to nanostructuring electrodes for electroanalysis and energy storage".