ERZ101 Advanced Electrochemistry System for EIS
- Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS)
- Cyclic voltammetry (CV), linear sweep voltammetry (LSV) etc.
- Includes powerful modeling software
ERZ101 Advanced Electrochemistry System contains a set of equipment for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) and most voltammetric methods.
- ERZ100 Electrochemical Impedance Analyzer
- ED410 e-corder 410 (including Chart and Scope software)
- EA163 Potentiostat
- ES260 EChem software
- ET014 EChem Electrode kit
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) involves applying a small, non-destructive, AC waveform to a sample and measuring the subsequent attenuation and phase shift of the signal. The experiment is repeated over a range of frequencies and the results are modelled as a combination of resistors and capacitors (and other electrical components) which, in turn, can be interpreted as physicochemical phenomena. In particular, a sample that has a layered structure can have the electrical conductivity of the layers determined, and if the dielectric constants are known then the thickness of the layers can also be determined.
EIS is also often used in the characterisation of surface processes, such as corrosion.
The ERZ101 is supplied with Z Navigator operating software and the powerful ZMAN modeling software. It comes with a one year warranty.
- Performance of conducting polymer electrodes for stimulating neuroprosthetics. R A Green, P B Matteucci, R T Hassarati, B Giraud, C W D Dodds, S Chen, P J Byrnes-Preston, G J Suaning, L A Poole-Warren and N H Lovell, Journal of Neural Engineering, 10, 016009, 2013. DOI: 10.1088/1741-2560/10/1/016009
- Conductive hydrogels with tailored bioactivity for implantable electrode coatings. G.L. Mario Cheong, Khoon S. Lim, Anais Jakubowicz, Penny J. Martens, Laura A. Poole-Warren, Rylie A. Green. Acta Biomaterialia, 10, 1216–1226, 2014. DOI: 10.1016/j.actbio.2013.12.032
Carbazole-Dendrimer-Based Donor−π–Acceptor Type Organic Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Effect of the Size of the Carbazole Dendritic Donor. Pongsathorn Thongkasee, Amonrat Thangthong, Nittaya Janthasing, Taweesak Sudyoadsuk, Supawadee Namuangruk, Tinnagon Keawin, Siriporn Jungsuttiwong, and Vinich Promarak, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 6, 8212–8222, 2014. DOI: 10.1021/am500947k
Zinc–Porphyrin Dyes with Different meso-Aryl Substituents for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Experimental and Theoretical Studies. Kanokkorn Sirithip et al. Chemisty An Asian Journal, 2014. DOI:10.1002/asia.201402766
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki
ERZ101_Advanced_Electrochemistry_System (290 KB PDF)