The term 'separation sciences' covers a variety of techniques designed to provide qualitative and/or quantitative information about a sample by separating it into its constituent parts, usually followed by their detection by some physical or chemical means.
eDAQ makes a number of products for the separations scientist:
- PowerChrom: for the collection, display and analysis of all chromatography signals (HPLC, GC, IC, MCE).
- C4D (capacitively-coupled contactless conductivity detection): a conductivity measurement system used for the detection of analytes in capillary electrophoresis, microchip electrophoresis and ion chromatography.
- Microchip electrophoresis with contactless conductivity detection.
- Flow Injection Analysis System for the detection, display and analysis of signal peaks from Flow Injection Analysis (FIA) and similar experiments.
- HV Sequencer, a four channel high voltage source for microchip electrophoresis, and electrokinetic chromatography.