FARAD2 Faraday Cage
The faraday case, Farad2, is an essential item for electroanalytical experiments. It is well designed to block out external EMI noise and firmly enclosure all the components of electrochemical cell (electrodes, vials, etc.). The spacious interior allows you to set up electronic components or systems easily.
- Exterior: powder-coated steel
- Interior: powder-coated steel with Teflon®-coated bottom
- Window: fine SUS mesh embedded in acryl plates
- Number of holes: 2
- Size: 10mm dia.
- Position: right hand side and back side
- Overall: 300x398x300mm(WxHxD)