EPU353 pH/ISE isoPod™ with USB
- Works with most pH and ion selective electrodes
- Direct USB connection to computer
- Graphic and tabular display with Pod-Vu software
A compact signal conditioner for use with pH, ion selective, and oxidation/reduction potentiometric (ORP) electrodes. Can also be used as a high impedance voltmeter/electrometer between ±2 V.
Electrical isolation ensures that readings are not influenced by nearby current sources such as polarographic oxygen electrodes, or voltammetric electrodes.
Connects directly to computer USB port, or via a USB hub, and uses eDAQ Pod-Vu software to log and graph signals directly to a Windows XP or later computer.
Note that Pod-Vu software is shipped with USB isoPods and can be used without a license with a single isoPod. You must purchase a license to use Pod-Vu software with two or more isoPod units on a single computer.
You can also write your own recording, or process control, software using the 'virtual serial protocol' provided over the isoPod's USB interface. The serial protocol can be accessed by:
- writing your own software, for example in LabView, C#, Visual Basic, etc.
- terminal emulation software compatible with serial (COM) ports, eg TeraTerm, HyperTerminal.
- other serial (COM) port compatible software that can log responses into a file or Excel document, eg WinWedge, HyperAccess.
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki
- Input Socket: BNC
- Ranges: 200 mV (3.6 – 10.4 pH), 2 V (more than 0 – 14 pH)
- Input Impedance: > 1013 ohm
- Resolution: < 0.1 mV, < 0.001 pH
- Isolation: > 250 Vrms
- Size: 108 x 58 x 35 mm; 200 g
EPU353_pH_ISE_USB_isoPod (210 KB PDF)
ET042 pH Electrode
ET060 Redox Electrode
ET5733 pH Electrode - Tuff Tip
ES350 Pod-Vu Software