EPU356 Thermocouple isoPod™ with USB
- Suitable for B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T thermocouples
- ITS90 polynomial signal correction
- Direct USB connection to computer
- Graphic and tabular display with Pod-Vu software
An electrically isolated amplifier that is suitable for connection to most types of thermocouple probe. A raw millivolt mode also allows isolated measurements of small potential differences.
Electrical isolation ensures that temperature readings are not influenced by nearby current sources such as polarographic oxygen electrodes, or voltammetric electrodes.
Polynomial signal correction is performed for each thermocouple type ensuring accuracy at least as good as the probe specification.
Connects directly to computer USB port, or via a USB hub, and uses eDAQ Pod-Vu software to log and graph signals directly to a Windows XP or later computer.
Note that Pod-Vu software is shipped with USB isoPods and can be used without a license with a single isoPod. You must purchase a license to use Pod-Vu software with two or more isoPod units on a single computer.
You can also write your own recording, or process control, software using the 'virtual serial protocol' provided over the isoPod's USB interface. The serial protocol can be accessed by:
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki
- Thermocouple types: B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T
- Input socket: Miniature thermocouple type (copper)
- ICMR: >140 dB
- Isolation: >250 Vrms
- Size: 108 x 58 x 35 mm; 200 g