EPU358 RTD/Thermistor isoPod™ with USB
- Suitable for 30 kΩ thermistor or 1000 Ω RTD
- Direct USB connection to computer
- Graphic and tabular display with Pod-Vu software
An electrically isolated amplifier that is suitable for use with the ET021 RTD Temperature Probe probe up to 125 °C.
Electrical isolation ensures that temperature readings are not influenced by nearby current sources such as polarographic oxygen electrodes, or voltammetric electrodes.
Connects directly to computer USB port, or via a USB hub, and uses eDAQ Pod-Vu software to log and graph signals directly to a Windows XP or later computer.
Note that Pod-Vu software is shipped with USB isoPods and can be used without a license with a single isoPod. You must purchase a license to use Pod-Vu software with two or more isoPod units on a single computer.
You can also write your own recording, or process control, software using the 'virtual serial protocol' provided over the isoPod's USB interface. The serial protocol can be accessed by:
- writing your own software, for example in LabView, C#, Visual Basic, etc.
- terminal emulation software compatible with serial (COM) ports, eg TeraTerm, HyperTerminal.
- other serial (COM) port compatible software that can log responses into a file or Excel document, eg WinWedge, HyperAccess.
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki
- Input Socket: BNC
- Size: 108 x 58 x 35 mm; 200 g
EPU358_RTD_Thermistor_USB_isoPod (240 KB PDF)
ET021 RTD Temperature Probe
ES350 Pod-Vu Software