EU168 Quad pH Amp with USB
- Use with up to 4 electrodes or voltage inputs
- Electrically isolated
- USB connection to computer
- Use with Pod-Vu or LabVIEW software
The EU168 is a compact USB based isoPod. It provides four hi Impedance inputs. You can connect up to four pH or ion selective electrodes (ISE). You can also record voltage signals in the range +/- 2000mV. The unit communicates and is powered from a PC USB port.
The included Pod-Vu software can record and display the pH, ISE or other voltage signals requiring hi Impeance inputs.
You can also write your own recording, or process control, software using the 'virtual serial protocol' provided over the USB interface. The serial protocol can be accessed by:
- writing your own software, for example in LabVIEW, C#, Visual Basic, etc.
- terminal emulation software compatible with serial (COM) ports, eg TeraTerm, HyperTerminal.
- other serial (COM) port compatible software that can log responses into a file or Excel document, eg WinWedge, HyperAccess.
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki
- Number of Channels: 4 channels group isolated from ground
- Isolation: > 250Volts working – tested to 2500VAC
- Input Range: +/- 2000mV
- Accuracy – Gain error (10-90% FS):0.05%
- Resolution: 1: 106 (24Bit Sigma Delta ADC)
- Linearity error: < 0.05% FS
- Offset error: < +/-10µV
- Noise at 1Hz sampling rate: < 5µV rms
- Stability: +/- 3µV/ºC
- Input Impedance: >1TOhm//10pF
- Leakage current: <1pA
- Frequency response: 1000Hz
- Maximum Sampling rate: 100 samples/sec (400sample/s)
- Dimensions: 185 x 130 x 33 mm
ES350 Pod-Vu Software
ET042 pH Electrode
ET060 Redox Electrode
ET5733 pH Electrode - Tuff Tip