Zahner CIMPS QE/IPCE System
Quantum Efficiency (QE) / Incident Photon Conversion Efficiency (IPCE) measurements at a new level of performance and accuracy.
Zahner’s CIMPS-QE/IPCE system is a fully integrated and compact workstation for high-accuracy QE/IPCE measurements at the push of a button. Setting up the system is quick and easy, does not require either special knowledge or additional tools.
- Easy Mountable Optical Bench: The optical parts are arranged on an easy mountable optical bench.
- PTB-Traceable Detector: The integrated optical sensor (PTB-traceable, PTB is the European equivalent to NIST) is used to measure and feedback-control the light intensity exactly.
- Unique Feedback Control: This special and exclusive feature of all Zahner CIMPS systems grants you an accurate light intensity regardless of age and temperature of the LEDs. So there is no need for a reference cell and time consuming realignments of sample holders
- Tunable Optical Light Source: The unique and patented tunable light-source, TLS03, uses dedicated LEDs as well as a linear monochromator. Different from systems using Xenon lamps which require filters and a mechanical chopper, the concept of the TLS03 provides high light intensity along with a low spectral half-width and a multitude of features unique for this kind of instruments. Furthermore, LEDs can be modulated much faster than a mechanical chopper can do.
- No warm up time: Using state of the art LEDs not only increases power efficiency drastically, it also eliminates the long warm up times required by Xe-lamp based systems.
- Real Sine Wave Modulated: Unlike chopper-based systems, the TLS03 can be real sine wave modulated without harmonic distortion.
- Intelligent Control: With its intelligent control of a multitude of LEDs of different wavelengths, the TLS03 significantly outputs more power at a certain wavelength than a system consisting of a Xenon lamp plus monochromator can do. Additionally, a switchable white background illumination helps to speed up measurements at DSSC and enables investigations on tandem solar cells.
- Wavelength Range: The TLS03 is available with a standard wavelength range of 365 nm to 1020 nm and with an extended range of 295 nm to 1020 nm.
- Photo-ElChem standard methods: The CIMPS-QE/IPCE system also features the standard photo-electrochemical methods like CIMPS, CIMVS (controlled IMPS/IMVS) and fill factor
- EIS, CV or Polarization Measurements: All CIMPS systems are providing the full range of electrochemical methods like EIS, CV or Polarization Measurements.
- Expandability: CIMPS QE/IPCE system can be expanded by a multitude of options to provide special methods like experiments on absorption/transmission (CIMPS-abs), light emission (CIMPS-emit), fast intensity transients (CIMPS-fit) and dynamic transmittance/reflectance (CIMPS-dtr).
- Photo-Electrochemical Cells: Two versions of photo-electrochemical cell kits (PECC-1 and PECC-2) are optimal suited for holding and contacting your sample perfectly.
- NIST-Traceable Sensor: A NIST-traceable sensor (SEL033) allows you to calibrate your system at any time in your lab.
- Software: The CIMPS-QE/IPCE software is easy to use by controlling all components of the CIMPS-QE/IPCE system automatically and by reducing the measurements to the push of a button.
Benefits of TLS03 Compared to Xe-Lamp-Monochromator-Chopper Arrangements
- easy light weigthed "in a box"
- high power efficiency
- no warm up time
- higher useable light intensity
- higher modulation frequency
- real sine-wave modulation without harmonic distortion
- switchable background illumination
- PTB traceable sensor integrated
- reference cell not necessary
- no sample repositioning
Download the latest information brochure about ZAHNER CIMPS system...
Download the latest flyer about ZAHNER CIMPS-QE/IPCE system...
Download the latest manual add-on about ZAHNER CIMPS system...
Download the latest manual add-on about ZAHNER CIMPS-qe/ipce option for the examination of solar cells, DSSC, OSC,...
Download the latest manual about ZAHNER Chopped Light Voltammetry...