EA010 GP Analog Input Module
- To connect voltage signals and isoPods to ER825
The EA010 is a General Purpose module used to connect voltage signals or isoPods to an ER825 system. Programmable gains of x1, x10, x100 and x1000 are available. 1Hz, 10Hz and 10kHz filters are selectable. Supports e-corder isoPods (EP3xx series) and single-ended or differential voltage inputs.
Up to eight EA010 modules can be fitted in one ER825 system. Each EA010 includes an 8 way Lemo to 8 Pin DIN adapter cable (EC028) for connection to isoPods and differential inputs.
- Input configuration: Single Ended or Differential
- Input ranges: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 mV, 1, 2, 5, 10 V
- Gain drift: 10ppm/°C
- Offset drift: 1.2 +5/G µV/°C
- Maximum input voltage: 15 V
- Maximum Common Mode voltage:+/- 10V
- Input impedance: =1 MΩ
- Low-pass filtering: No filter (unfiltered bandwidth10kHz, 10 Hz and 1 Hz Low pass 3 pole Bessel
- Frequency response (–3 dB): 10 kHz @ full scale, all ranges
- DC error and drift: Software-corrected.
- CMRR (differential): 100 dB @ 50/60 Hz (typical)
- Input noise: 2.5µVpp 0.1 to 10Hz RTI
- Connector: 8 Way “Lemo” push pull with 8 way Lemo to DIN adapter (EC28)
- Supply voltage: +/- 5 V @50 mA max per pod port
- Communications: 2 wire I2C
- Positive and negative analog inputs
- Analog and Digital grounds
Ordering: EA010 GP Analog Input Module
ER825 Multi-Channel Contactless Conductivity Detector
EA025 Headstage Module