EPU357 Conductivity isoPod™ with USB
- Suitable for most 2-electrode conductivity probes
- Direct USB connection to computer, optional serial RS232 connectivity
- Graphic and tabular display with Pod-Vu software
- Electrical Isolation minimizes noise and crosstalk
- Input ranges 2uS to 200mS
- For conductivity, specific conductivity, TDS
This isoPod is suitable for continuous monitoring of solution conductivity with a two electrode conductivity probe.
Connects directly to computer USB port, or via a USB hub, using eDAQ Pod-Vu software to log and graph signals directly to a Windows XP or later computer.
Note that Pod-Vu software is shipped with USB isoPods and can be used without a license with a single isoPod. You must purchase a license to use Pod-Vu software with two or more isoPod units on a single computer.
You can also write your own recording, or process control, software using the 'virtual serial protocol' provided over the isoPod's USB interface. The serial protocol can be accessed by:
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki
- Input Socket: BNC
- Ranges: 2, 20, 200 µS, 2, 20, 200 mS
- AC waveform: Square pulse, 20 or 200 mV p-p
- AC frequency: 0.5, 1.0 or 10 kHz
- Isolation: > 250 Vrms
- Size: 108 x 58 x 35 mm; 200 g
- Always use a calibration solution that has a conductivity within a factor of 10 of value of the unknown samples
- Ideally the calibration and unknown samples should be measured on the same gain range setting. Often this requires making calibration measurements on each of the gain ranges of the isoPod. The calibration reading should be in the top half of the gain range.
- Use an appropriate calibration factor for measuring each unknown solution.
EPU357_Conductivity_USB_isoPod (210 KB PDF)
ET902 Conductivity Probe, k=1
ET903 Conductivity Probe, k=10
ES350 Pod-Vu Software