ET1613 NANO Reference Electrode
- Easy to use, no maintenance
- For ultra-low volume samples
- Carbon nanotube technology
This reference electrodes is made with carbon nanotube technology, creating a real miniaturized solid state electrode. Its small size means it can be used in ultra-low volume samples.
It can be used together with any MINI Ion Selective Electrode to create a functioning electrode. The ion selective and reference electrodes can both be connected to the EPU452, EP353 or EPU353 isoPods using the EC008 BNC to alligator clips cable.
- Electrode Diameter: 2.5 mm
- Electrode length: 45 mm
- Connection: gold-plated pin with 1 mm diameter
- Casing material: PVC
- Not sensitive to changes in light intensity
- Not sensitive to oxygen or redox species
- Cannot be used in organic solvents
- Working temperature range: 5º to 50ºC
- Working pH range: see Specifications Table