ER181C One channel Mini-corder
The ER181C is used for the collection, display and analysis of signals from many types of laboratory instruments. It connects to your computer via USB, and are supplied with
Chart and Scope software.
The ER180C has two analog input channels, and has analog and digital outputs. The ER181C has one analog input channel and has no analog/digital outputs.
Unlike many specialist data acquisition systems, they can be used to collect data from completely different types of sources on different channels (e.g. pH, oxygen concentration, and temperature) because channel sensitivity and filtering is independently adjustable.
Replace your chart recorder, XY plotter, or oscilloscope (to 1000 Hz), with these systems to get the benefits of the latest generation of computer technology in your laboratory.
Typical instruments used with ER180C and ER181C systems include:
- potentiostats and galvanostats
- pH and ion meters
- dO2 meters
- temperature monitors
- accelerometers and vibration sensors
- load cells
- pressure, force and displacement transducers
- stopped-flow and other kinetics systems
- photometers and colorimeters
- chromatographs (see also PowerChrom software)
They can be used with most devices supplying an analog voltage signal up to ±10 V.
The hardware unit is very versatile, as it can be used with different eDAQ software packages for different applications. It can be used with:
- Chart software for general purpose data recording
- PowerChrom software for recording chromatography data (from a GC, HPLC, IC, CE etc)
- Chart software with the FIA extension for recording flow injection analysis data.
The back panel of the units have connectors for the analog input signals, and a trigger connector so that recording start and stop times can be synchronized with other instruments.
The gain of each analog input can be independently adjusted, in software, to record signals from microvolts to a maximum of ±10 V.