ET195-2 Zeonor Chip for Microchip Electrophoresis
- Made from chemically resistant Zeonor
- Double-T junction
- With luer interfaces
This microfluidic chip is designed to be used with the ET121 platform for microchip electrophoresis experiments using C4D (contactless conductivity) detection.
It is made from Zeonor, a type of Cyclic Olefin Copolymer (COC) with excellent qualities for microfluidics: chemical resistant, high purity, low moisture absorption rate, nonreactive surface, clarity and unusually high mould detail.
The double-T junction designed allows for a small plug of sample to be introduced into the chip’s main separation channel, ready for separation and detection.
The four luer interfaces serve as a reservoirs for the sample and background electrolyte. They allow an easy connection with the high voltage electrodes and allow a syringe to be pushed into them for easy flushing of the channels.
A procedure using this chip and the ET121 in a microchip electrophoresis experiment can you seen here.
- Contactless Conductivity
- Inorganic ions, organic molecules, pharmaceuticals and biomolecules
- Microchip Electrophoresis
- Anions by MCE-C4D
- Procedure for Microchip Electrophoresis with C4D with the ET121
- Electro-osmotic Flow Measurement in a Microfluidic Chip
- High performance separation of quaternary amines using microchip non-aqueous electrophoresis coupled with contactless conductivity detection. Roger Cardoso Moreira, Marilia Sousa Lopes, Iris Medeiros Junior, Wendell K.T. Coltro. J Chromatogr A. 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.chroma.2017.03.062
- Authenticity screening of seized whiskey samples using electrophoresis microchips coupled with contactless conductivity detection. Kariolanda C.A. Rezende, Roger Cardoso Moreira, Lucio Paulo Lima Logrado, Marcio Talhavini and Wendell K.T. Coltro. Electrophoresis, 37, 2891–2895, 2016. DOI: 10.1002/elps.201600277
- Multistacking from Two Sample Streams in Nonaqueous Microchip Electrophoresis. Lee Yien Thang, Hong Heng See, and Joselito P. Quirino. Anal. Chem., 88 (20), pp 9915–9919, 2016. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b02790
- Monitoring of nitrite, nitrate, chloride and sulfate in environmental samples using electrophoresis microchips coupled with contactless conductivity detection. Camilla Benevides Freitas, Roger Cardoso Moreira, Maria Gizelda de Oliveira Tavares and Wendell K. T. Coltro. Talanta 147, 335–341, 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.09.075
- Variability of microchip capillary electrophoresis with conductivity detection. Ratna Tantra, Kenneth Robinson, Aneta Sikora. Electrophoresis, 2013. DOI: 10.1002/elps.201300175
- μTAS (micro total analysis systems) for the high-throughput measurement of nanomaterial solubility. R Tantra, J Jarman. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 429, 012011, 2013. DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/429/1/012011
- Material: Zeonor (a type of Cyclic Olefin Copolymer (COC))
- Zeonor cannot be used with non-polar solvents, such as toluene
- Good chemical resistance and barrier to other solvents, such as alcohols
- Very resistant to attack from acids and bases
- Cover lid thickness: 100 µm
- The channel has a square cross section (not circular)
- Main channel width, depth, length: 75 µm, 75 µm, 87 mm
- Main channel volume: 0.49 µL