ET044 Flow Thru pH electrode
- pH half cell: requires reference electrode in solution
- Small internal volume
- Suitable for biological fluids
- Measures pH 0 - 14
Suitable for small volumes of biological fluids or similar aqueous solutions.
Range of measurement is pH 0 - 14 with proper calibration and flow control.
- total length 4.3 cm
- lead length 2 m
- body (outer diameter) 8 mm
- cell volume (t-fitting) 0.8 ml
- sensitivity pH 0 to 14
- response time 5 to 15 seconds (dependent on flow rate, rinse etc.)
- "t" fitting (size) 1/8"
- material of flow cell: polysulfone