ET120 C4D Headstage for Capillary Electrophoresis
The C4D Head contains a pair of cylindrical electrodes which act as the transmitter and receiver for an AC waveform signal provided by the C4D hardware unit. The capillary tubing passes through the C4D headstage and the pair of electrodes as shown in the figure below.
The ET120 can be used with background electrolytes that have a conductivity of between 20 and 3200 µS/cm, depending on the inner diameter of the capillary being used.
The model ET120 is compatible with capillaries with an outer diameter of 350-385 µm.
The model ET120/150 is compatible with capillaries with an outer diameter of 150 µm.
- Connecting the C4D to the Agilent 1600 CE
- Connecting the C4D to the Beckman Coulter CE
- Connecting the C4D to the PrinCE-C 600 and GPA100
- Connecting the C4D to the Agilent 7100 CE
- The eDAQ 150 micron C4D headstage
- C4D Analysis of Acetylchorine Chloride on a Prince CE System
- Analysis of Inorganic Cations by CE-C4D
- C4D Profiler in PowerChrom Software
- Simultaneous Analysis of Anions and Cations in Drinking Water by CE-C4D
- Clinical screening of paraquat in plasma samples using capillary electrophoresis with contactless conductivity detection: Towards rapid diagnosis and therapeutic treatment of acute paraquat poisoning in Vietnam. Anh Phuong Vu, Thi Ngan Nguyen, Thi Trang Do, Thu Ha Doan, Tran Hung Ha, Thi Thao Ta, Hung Long Nguyen, Peter C. Hauser, Thi Anh Huong Nguyen, Thanh Duc Mai. Journal of Chromatography B, 1060, 111–117, 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.jchromb.2017.06.010
- Microfluidic Breadboard Approach to Capillary Electrophoresis. Israel Joel Koenka, Jorge Sáiz, Paul Rempel and Peter C. Hauser. Analytical Chemistry, 88, 3761−3767, 2016. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b04666
- Electric field-driven extraction of lipophilic anions across a carrier-mediated polymer inclusion membrane. Hong Heng See, Peter C. Hauser. Analytical Chemistry, 83, 7507-13, 2011. DOI: 10.1021/ac201772g
- Optimization of capillary electrophoresis method with contactless conductivity detection for the analysis of tobramycin and its related substances. Mohamed N. El-Attug, Jos Hoogmartens, Erwin Adams, Ann Van Schepdael. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 58, 49–57, 2012. DOI: 10.1016/j.jpba.2011.09.032
- Capillary electrophoresis with capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection for the determination of cis/trans isomers of octadec-9-enoic acid and other long chain fatty acids. Yong Foo Wong, Bahruddin Saad, Ahmad Makahleh. Journal of Chromatography A, 1290, 82-90, 2013. DOI: 10.1016/j.chroma.2013.03.014
- Referenced Capacitively Coupled Conductivity Detector for Capillary Electrophoresis. Marko Stojkovic, Boris Schlensky, Peter C. Hauser. Electroanalysis, 2013. DOI: 10.1002/elan.201300413
- The analysis of small ions with physiological implications using capillary electrophoresis with contactless conductivity detection. Ioan-Ovidiu Neaga, Bogdan Cezar Iacob, Ede Bodoki. Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies, 2014. DOI: 10.1080/10826076.2013.825862
- Study on urinary metabolic profile of phenylketonuria by micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography with dual electrochemical detection. Dongli Zhang, Wenli Li, Junbo Zhang, Wanrong Tang, Chenxu Qian, Minghao Feng, Qingcui Chu, Jiannong Ye. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2011. DOI: 10.1016/j.aca.2011.03.044
- Flow injection determination of free fatty acids in vegetable oils using capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection. Ahmad Makahleh, Bahruddin Saad. Analytica Chimica Acta, 694, 90–94, 2011. DOI: 10.1016/j.aca.2011.03.033
- Determination of creatine and phosphocreatine in muscle biopsy samples by capillary electrophoresis with contactless conductivity detection. Hong Heng See, Julia Schmidt-Marzinkowski, Worapan Pormsila, Réjane Morand, Stephan Krähenbühl, Peter C. Hauser. Analytica Chimica Acta, 727, 78-82, 2012. DOI: 10.1016/j.aca.2012.03.055
- Determination of underivatized long chain fatty acids using RP-HPLC with capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection. Ahmad Makahleh, Bahruddin Saad, Gan Hui Siang, Muhammad Idiris Saleh, Hasnah Osman, Baharuddin Salleh. Talanta, 81, 20-24, 2010. DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2009.11.030
- Capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection as an alternative detection mode in CE for the analysis of kanamycin sulphate and its related substances. Mohamed N. El-Attug, Erwin Adams, Jos Hoogmartens, Ann Van Schepdael. Journal of Separation Science,34, 2448–2454, 2011. DOI: 10.1002/jssc.201100267
- Simultaneous determination of atenolol and amiloride in pharmaceutical preparations by capillary zone electrophoresis with capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection. Khaldun M. Al Azzam, Bahruddin Saad, Hassan Y. Aboul-Enein. Biomedical Chromatography, 24, 948-53, 2010. DOI: 10.1002/bmc.1390
- Determination of Major Inorganic Ions in Solution of the Nutrient Film Technique Hydroponic System by CZE with Capacitively Coupled Contactless Conductivity Detection. Takato Hasebe, Chisaki Hiroshima, Ryota Azuma, Mitsuru Abo. Bunseki kagaku 65(5):283-288, 2016. DOI: 10.2116/bunsekikagaku.65.283
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki
ET120_C4D_Headstage_for_Capillary_Electrophoresis (110 KB PDF)