ER225 Contactless Conductivity C4D System with Digital Outputs
Eliminate signal drift due to electrode fouling in conductivity measurements.
Excellent resolution and high repeatability!
- For electrophoresis and chromatography techniques
- Includes software for data collection and peak detection and analysis.
- First input channel dedicated to contactless conductivity measurement.
- Second input channel for recording from other detectors (analog 0-10V input).
The C4D System is a high sensitivity capacitively-coupled contactless conductivity detector (C4D) for capillary electrophoresis, microchip electrophoresis, ion chromatography/HPLC and flow injection analysis.
It is designed to be used with eDAQ software packages and comes with PowerChrom software for data collection and analysis.
This unit has digital outputs for the control of external devices. It also has one analog input to record signals from an external detector, such as a UV detector.
The unit should be used together with the C4D headstage suitable for your application.
Technical and Application Notes
- Connecting the C4D to the Agilent 1600 CE
- Connecting the C4D to the Beckman Coulter CE
- Connecting the C4D to the PrinCE
- Connecting the C4D to the Agilent 7100 CE
- Connecting the C4D to the WynSep Wyn-CE
- The eDAQ 150 micron C4D headstage
- C4D for Ion Chromatography with the ET125 Headstage
- Procedure for Microchip Electrophoresis with C4D
- Procedure for Microchip Electrophoresis with C4D with the ET121
- Procedure for Capillary Electrophoresis with C4D
- Appropriate Frequency to use with Different Background Electrolytes and Capillary Inner Diameters
- C4D Analysis of Acetylchorine Chloride on a Prince CE System
- Analysis of Inorganic Cations by CE-C4D
- Anions by MCE-C4D
- Electro-osmotic Flow Measurement in a Microfluidic Chip
- Simultaneous Analysis of Anions and Cations in Drinking Water by CE-C4D
- Measuring Total Dissolved Inorganic Carbon of Seawater using Flow Injection Analysis and C4D
- Measuring the Conductivity of Melt Water from Arctic Ice Cores
- Measuring the Conductivity of a Liquid in a Pipette Tip
- Gas Diffusion Cell Geometry for a Microfluidic Dissolved Inorganic Carbon Analyzer. Philip J. Bresnahan and Todd R. Martz. Ieee Sensors Journal, 18, 2211-2217, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/jsen.2018.2794882
- Quantitative Characterisation of Conductive Fibers by Capacitive Coupling. Andres Ruland, Rouhollah Jalili, Attila J. Mozer, and Gordon G. Wallace. Analyst, 2017. DOI: 10.1039/C7AN00442G
- Clinical screening of paraquat in plasma samples using capillary electrophoresis with contactless conductivity detection: Towards rapid diagnosis and therapeutic treatment of acute paraquat poisoning in Vietnam. Anh Phuong Vu, Thi Ngan Nguyen, Thi Trang Do, Thu Ha Doan, Tran Hung Ha, Thi Thao Ta, Hung Long Nguyen, Peter C. Hauser, Thi Anh Huong Nguyen, Thanh Duc Mai. Journal of Chromatography B, 1060, 111–117, 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.jchromb.2017.06.010
- Microfluidic Breadboard Approach to Capillary Electrophoresis. Israel Joel Koenka, Jorge Sáiz, Paul Rempel and Peter C. Hauser. Analytical Chemistry, 88, 3761−3767, 2016. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b04666
- Electric field-driven extraction of lipophilic anions across a carrier-mediated polymer inclusion membrane. Hong Heng See, Peter C. Hauser. Analytical Chemistry, 83, 7507-13, 2011. DOI: 10.1021/ac201772g
- Optimization of capillary electrophoresis method with contactless conductivity detection for the analysis of tobramycin and its related substances. Mohamed N. El-Attug, Jos Hoogmartens, Erwin Adams, Ann Van Schepdael. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 58, 49–57, 2012. DOI: 10.1016/j.jpba.2011.09.032
- Capillary electrophoresis with capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection for the determination of cis/trans isomers of octadec-9-enoic acid and other long chain fatty acids. Yong Foo Wong, Bahruddin Saad, Ahmad Makahleh. Journal of Chromatography A, 1290, 82-90, 2013. DOI: 10.1016/j.chroma.2013.03.014
- Referenced Capacitively Coupled Conductivity Detector for Capillary Electrophoresis. Marko Stojkovic, Boris Schlensky, Peter C. Hauser. Electroanalysis, 2013. DOI: 10.1002/elan.201300413
- The analysis of small ions with physiological implications using capillary electrophoresis with contactless conductivity detection. Ioan-Ovidiu Neaga, Bogdan Cezar Iacob, Ede Bodoki. Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies, 2014. DOI: 10.1080/10826076.2013.825862
- Study on urinary metabolic profile of phenylketonuria by micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography with dual electrochemical detection. Dongli Zhang, Wenli Li, Junbo Zhang, Wanrong Tang, Chenxu Qian, Minghao Feng, Qingcui Chu, Jiannong Ye. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2011. DOI: 10.1016/j.aca.2011.03.044
- Flow injection determination of free fatty acids in vegetable oils using capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection. Ahmad Makahleh, Bahruddin Saad. Analytica Chimica Acta, 694, 90–94, 2011. DOI: 10.1016/j.aca.2011.03.033
- Determination of creatine and phosphocreatine in muscle biopsy samples by capillary electrophoresis with contactless conductivity detection. Hong Heng See, Julia Schmidt-Marzinkowski, Worapan Pormsila, Réjane Morand, Stephan Krähenbühl, Peter C. Hauser. Analytica Chimica Acta, 727, 78-82, 2012. DOI: 10.1016/j.aca.2012.03.055
- Determination of underivatized long chain fatty acids using RP-HPLC with capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection. Ahmad Makahleh, Bahruddin Saad, Gan Hui Siang, Muhammad Idiris Saleh, Hasnah Osman, Baharuddin Salleh. Talanta, 81, 20-24, 2010. DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2009.11.030
- Capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection as an alternative detection mode in CE for the analysis of kanamycin sulphate and its related substances. Mohamed N. El-Attug, Erwin Adams, Jos Hoogmartens, Ann Van Schepdael. Journal of Separation Science,34, 2448–2454, 2011. DOI: 10.1002/jssc.201100267
- Simultaneous determination of atenolol and amiloride in pharmaceutical preparations by capillary zone electrophoresis with capacitively coupled contactless conductivity detection. Khaldun M. Al Azzam, Bahruddin Saad, Hassan Y. Aboul-Enein. Biomedical Chromatography, 24, 948-53, 2010. DOI: 10.1002/bmc.1390
- Monitoring of nitrite, nitrate, chloride and sulfate in environmental samples using electrophoresis microchips coupled with contactless conductivity detection. Camilla Benevides Freitas, Roger Cardoso Moreira, Maria Gizelda de Oliveira Tavares and Wendell K. T. Coltro. Talanta 147, 335–341, 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.09.075
- Determination of Major Inorganic Ions in Solution of the Nutrient Film Technique Hydroponic System by CZE with Capacitively Coupled Contactless Conductivity Detection. Takato Hasebe, Chisaki Hiroshima, Ryota Azuma, Mitsuru Abo. Bunseki kagaku 65(5):283-288, 2016. DOI: 10.2116/bunsekikagaku.65.283
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki
ER225_C4D_Data_System (420 KB PDF)