ET225 Micronit Microchip Electrophoresis Platform
- Compatible with chips with integrated C4D electrodes
- Supplied with cables (high voltage and C4D)
Design allows for use of optical and fluorescence detectors
The ET225 is designed for microchip electrophoresis with capacitively-coupled contactless conductivity detection (MCE-C4D). It should be used with chips with integrated C4D electrodes such as the ET145-4 chips (45mm) or ET190-2 chips (90mm).
This platform must be connected to a C4D hardware unit, either the ER225 C4D Data System or ER815 C4D Detector. It includes four high voltage cables with SHV connectors for connection to the ER430 High Voltage Sequencer.
The ET225 was designed with a slit running underneath it, along the length of the chip’s separation channel, to allow an optical or fluorescence detector to be used. It includes a safety interlock to switch off the HVS if the cover plate is lifted during the experiment.
- Anions by MCE-C4D
- Procedure for Microchip Electrophoresis with C4D with the ET225 and ER455
- Optimizing the C4D Settings using the C4D Profiler V2 Software
- Electro-osmotic Flow Measurement in a Microfluidic Chip
- Multistacking from Two Sample Streams in Nonaqueous Microchip Electrophoresis. Lee Yien Thang, Hong Heng See, and Joselito P. Quirino. Anal. Chem., 88 (20), pp 9915–9919, 2016. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b02790
- Authenticity screening of seized whiskey samples using electrophoresis microchips coupled with contactless conductivity detection. Kariolanda C.A. Rezende, Roger Cardoso Moreira, Lucio Paulo Lima Logrado, Marcio Talhavini and Wendell K.T. Coltro. Electrophoresis, 37, 2891–2895, 2016. DOI: 10.1002/elps.201600277
- Monitoring of nitrite, nitrate, chloride and sulfate in environmental samples using electrophoresis microchips coupled with contactless conductivity detection. Camilla Benevides Freitas, Roger Cardoso Moreira, Maria Gizelda de Oliveira Tavares and Wendell K. T. Coltro. Talanta 147, 335–341, 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.09.075
- Monitoring of nitrite, nitrate, chloride and sulfate in environmental samples using electrophoresis microchips coupled with contactless conductivity detection. Camilla Benevides Freitas, Roger Cardoso Moreira, Maria Gizelda de Oliveira Tavares and Wendell K.T. Coltro, Talanta, in press, 2015. DOI: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.09.075
- Variability of microchip capillary electrophoresis with conductivity detection. Ratna Tantra, Kenneth Robinson, Aneta Sikora. Electrophoresis, 2013. DOI: 10.1002/elps.201300175
- μTAS (micro total analysis systems) for the high-throughput measurement of nanomaterial solubility. R Tantra, J Jarman. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 429, 012011, 2013. DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/429/1/012011
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki
ET225_ET121_C4D_Platforms (140 KB PDF)
Ordering: ET225 Micronit Microchip Electrophoresis Platform
ER225 Contactless Conductivity C4D System
ER430 High Voltage Sequencer for Microchip Electrophoresis
ET145-4 Micronit MCE Chip with C4D Electrodes (45 mm)
ET190-2 Micronit MCE Chip with C4D Electrodes (90 mm)