ES280 PowerChrom Chromatography Data System (CDS) Software
PowerChrom software is used for the collection, display and analysis of chromatographic and similar signals.
- Turns your computer into a chromatography data workstation
- No programming required - just plug and play
- Collect signals from one or two detectors
- Up to 24 bit resolution
- Independently selectable input ranges from ±20 mV to ±10 V
- Digital signal processing gives superior signal-to-noise ratio
- TTL or contact closure for triggering autosamplers etc. (PowerChrom 280 system)
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compliant
- Runs on Windows 10, XP, Vista and 7 computers.
PowerChrom is supplied as part of the PowerChrom system, or separately for use with e-corder recording systems. Signals can be recorded from one or two chromatography detectors. Most detectors that have a "recorder" or "integrator" output are suitable.
Update Your ChromatographPowerChrom is the ideal data acquisition system for upgrading your GC or HPLC. Throw away paper recorders, integrators, and DOS-based systems, and work with the latest generation of computing technology.
Automatic or manual operation is possible (depending on you chromatograph configuration). Autosamplers and fraction collectors can be triggered with contact closure or TTL signals. Multi-run experiments are controlled via sequence documents (PowerChrom system).
GLPPowerChrom is designed to help you with good laboratory practice:
- All runs are date and time stamped
- Methods used for data collection and analysis are recorded
- Extensive annotation facilities store observations, and keep track of sample numbers etc
- Data is saved to hard disk every thirty seconds, and can be recovered in the event of a power outage
- All information (methods, calibrations, peak reports, as well as raw data) is stored in the one convenient data file, which can contain up to 999 runs!
- All intermediate versions of calibration tables can be accessed
Export FriendlyYou can export raw chromatograms (as graphics or tabular data), peak reports, and method and sequence tables, to other graphing software, word processors, and spreadsheets.
Manual Peak EditingFor difficult peaks, when adjusting automatic thresholds becomes time consuming, just use manual peak editing to add, delete, skim or otherwise directly edit a peak - just point and click!
Calibration Response FunctionsCalibration curves can be fitted with linear, quadratic or even point-to-point (linear interpolation) response functions.
Sequences for AutomationSequence documents can be used to automate a series of runs when used with a suitable autosampler. (PowerChrom 280 system).
Digital Signal ProcessingPowerChrom oversamples the signal then averages the readings for each data point gathered, giving enhanced signal-to-noise ratios. Also, at recording speeds of 40 /s or less, the signal is averaged over whole mains cycles (50 or 60 Hz mains power), which eliminates the effects of mains hum. Thus you always get the highest quality data possible from your detectors.
View more related videos on the Screencast Training Videos Wiki